- 10 miles from Capitol building
- 200 acre lake with nearby park and restaurants
- Lake Lansing, originally known as Pine Lake, served as a hunting and fishing ground for Indian tribes for centuries. Burial mounds have been found around the lake that pre-date the Chippewa Indians and Chief Okemos. The lake provided abundant fishing, and the surrounding woods were a source of wild game.
- 3 miles from Capitol building
- 15 acre lake w/ handicap access
- Fidelity lake is clean, deep and quiet,
offering the ideal venue for your SUP
-Take a tour of Lansing...from a different perspestive
-The longest river in the state of Michigan
-Enjoy untouched wilderness
To get started, give us a call or send us an email with your specifications. Tell us how many people you have in your party, choose a location, offer your ideal time/date and whether you would like to focus on an intense workout, a relaxing flow, paddle skills or just enjoying the outdoors.
The venue, size of your group and duration of lesson determine rates.
privates * groups * parties
-25 minutes from downtown Lansing
-413 acre lake
-Lake Ovid is a reservoir located within Sleepy Hollow State Park. If you want to spend the day swimming, exploring, crawling around on islands and hanging out under willow trees, this is the daycation spot for you!
PRERANA SUP TRIPS ARE BEGINNER FRIENDLY.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY WITH YOGA OR PADDLEBOARD.
All classes/parties will meet at your chosen location. Boards and equipment will be provided upon arrival. Every class includes an introduction to paddleboarding technique, followed by a yoga flow to help you find your comfort zone on the boards. After class is over IT'S PLAYTIME! Swim, paddle, yoga, & enjoy the outdoors.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER or MADE 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE WILL RECEIVE FULL REFUND